Assistant Swim Coach Required Fairfield Swim Club, Hamilton One of the Waikato's largest swim clubs,...
Assistant Coach & LTS Programme Coordinator – Te Awamutu Swim Club Are you: An experienced...
Junior Coach: Part time position The Pukekohe Swimming Club are looking for a Junior Coach. The position...
INTERNATIONAL EMPLOYMENT VACANCIES
Private Swim School for Sale Pool and plant and all chattels in a leased building situated in...
Listed here are employment vacancies. As these become available from our members they will be listed. Note: Further listings are found on SNZs Vacancy page. Click on the links on the left of the page to search vacancies.
Visit these sites for more updated job vacancies
To place an Employment Vacancy advertisement contact:
16 Bathurst Crescent, Pyes Pa, Tauranga 3112
Tel 07 562 2055
WHY BECOME A MEMBER?
There are many benefits offered to NZSCTA members. These range from formal to informal, frequent to infrequent and local to national.
These are to name a few:
- Professional development Workshops and Seminars
- Resource development for Performance; Appraisal; and Remuneration Packs
- Discounted rates for educational resources and products
- Industry support
- Communication and network development
- Membership networks and mentoring
- Become a member on-line
- Download a membership application pack