The Roskill Swim Club is seeking to appoint a 'Director of Coaching' to lead the club's competitive and...
Little Einsteins Pre-School - Cambridge Little Einsteins is an Early Childhood Education Centre based...
"Hi, we established The Swim Centre in 1978 and still believe that teaching children to swim is...
Fulton Swim School - South Auckland We are looking for passionate fun swimming teachers to join...
Canterbury Swim School - Christchurch Canterbury Swim School is growing fast and we need more staff...
INTERNATIONAL EMPLOYMENT VACANCIES
Listed here are employment vacancies. As these become available from our members they will be listed. Note: Further listings are found on SNZs Vacancy page. Click on the links on the left of the page to search vacancies.
Visit these sites for more updated job vacancies
To place an Employment Vacancy advertisement contact:
16 Bathurst Crescent, Pyes Pa, Tauranga 3112
Tel 07 562 2055
WHY BECOME A MEMBER?
There are many benefits offered to NZSCTA members. These range from formal to informal, frequent to infrequent and local to national.
These are to name a few:
- Professional development Workshops and Seminars
- Resource development for Performance; Appraisal; and Remuneration Packs
- Discounted rates for educational resources and products
- Industry support
- Communication and network development
- Membership networks and mentoring
- Become a member on-line
- Download a membership application pack