Parnell is one of Auckland's oldest and most established swimming clubs. 100 years strong, Parnell swims...
Swim Coach Wanted Due to the retirement of our well respected Junior Coach, Swim Rotorua is seeking...
The Roskill Swim Club is seeking to appoint a 'Director of Coaching' to lead the club's competitive and...
Little Einsteins Pre-School - Cambridge Little Einsteins is an Early Childhood Education Centre based...
"Hi, we established The Swim Centre in 1978 and still believe that teaching children to swim is...
Fulton Swim School - South Auckland We are looking for passionate fun swimming teachers to join...
Canterbury Swim School - Christchurch Canterbury Swim School is growing fast and we need more staff...
Easyswim Swim School was the Quality Swim School of the Year 2012, and a finalist in 2013 & 2014. Easyswim...
SwimTastic is a swim school based in St Johns, Auckland. We are looking for a swim teacher to work with...
INTERNATIONAL EMPLOYMENT VACANCIES
Job Title: Swimming Coach / Swim Development Officer Employer: TFL (Total Fitness Leisure) Training...
Swim Saskatchewan is seeking an individual with a demonstrated history of coaching success and high performance...
Swimming Waikato represents 22 clubs and aims to foster swimming throughout the Region by creating strong...
Swimming Waikato - Executive Officer
Swimming Waikato represents 22 clubs and aims to foster swimming throughout the Region by creating strong partnerships, participation growth and performance excellence.
An opportunity has arisen for an Executive Officer who will be responsible for the management of Swimming Waikato's administration and ensuring it delivers on its vision and initiatives.
To be successful in this role, you will need to possess the following attributes:
- A strong background in marketing and administration
- Skills in personnel management
- Strong verbal and written and communication skills
- An ability to communicate with groups ranging from the media and sponsors to the club member
- An ability to complete funding applications, computer literate and knowledge of accounting packages
A full position description is available on request.
Applications for this position will be accepted by post or email and should include a current CV with references.
Applications close 31 May 2014.
Postal Address: Swimming Waikato, Private Bag 3091, Waikato Mail Centre, Hamilton 3240
WHY BECOME A MEMBER?
There are many benefits offered to NZSCTA members. These range from formal to informal, frequent to infrequent and local to national.
These are to name a few:
- Professional development Workshops and Seminars
- Resource development for Performance; Appraisal; and Remuneration Packs
- Discounted rates for educational resources and products
- Industry support
- Communication and network development
- Membership networks and mentoring
- Become a member on-line
- Download a membership application pack